Sunday, February 28, 2010

Welcome!

I wanted to start a cooking blog because I've found that there are so few blogs that cater to the low-fat, low-carb, high-protein lifestyle.  Hubby and I are both health conscious.  We don't really eat junk food (once every 1-2 months).  We work out hard and know that the food we eat is important to build lean muscle and burn fat.  We also like to enjoy our food!  I'm constantly learning new methods of cooking, ways to use different ingredients, and healthy recipe modifications.

My pictures aren't the prettiest.  My recipes are not too involved, most take less than 20 minutes of prep time and 45 minutes of cooking time.  We're kind of picky eaters and my recipes reflect that.  Sometimes I'm even going to show you the shortcuts I take (with reviews of meal-starter spices).

I just want to share some recipes that we've grown to love over the years, as well as my adventures trying new recipes.

1 comment:

  1. Stace--this is my kind of cooking!! We like simple things as well that don't take too much fuss! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete