From Peanut Butter Fingers
These pancakes are SO good. Definitely going to make them frequently. Also pretty awesome that they are a healthier alternative. Planning to tweak the recipe to make it even healthier with some whole wheat flour and possibly cutting out one of the egg yolks, if not both.
8 oz Greek yogurt (I used 0% plain Chobani)
7 tbsp flour
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Mix Greek yogurt, flour, baking soda, and salt together. Stir until batter is just combined.
Whisk eggs in separate bowl, add vanilla. Add egg mixture into yogurt and flour mixture. Combine.
Cook time varies - it took me a few flips to figure out what worked on my stove. I burned the first few pancakes because the batter is pretty thick. Make small pancakes so that the insides are cooked thoroughly before the outside starts to burn. I skipped the cooking spray but would try using it next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment